Here is The New Updates of 2020 Jeep Renegade. All new petrol engines, heavily refurbished diesel, new equipment, and a more modern look.
2020 Jeep Renegade presents a preview to the public with a renewed design, updated interiors, and a whole new engine range. The Jeep’s compact SUV has been sold in over 800,000 units worldwide since its launch to date, demonstrating the fact that the American home has definitely got the recipe right. The full LED optic units and the mask are also new.
Behind the news also concern the LED headlights and the handle on the tailgate, already introduced with the Jeep Renegade Previous Model. The range is also enriched with new colors, new design alloy wheels (now also in the new 19 “size) and a catalog of original Mopar accessories, ready to customize your Renegade aftermarket.
2020 Jeep Renegade Engine Specs
The 2020 Jeep Renegade petrol engine range is all new. The price list opens with the compact 1.0 T3 turbo three-cylinder in-line 120 hp and 190 Nm of torque, combined with a six-speed manual transmission and front-wheel drive. For those looking for more performance, there is the 1.3 T4 turbo four-cylinder petrol with 150 hp or 180 hp, always with 270 Nm. The 150 hp is offered in conjunction with the 6-speed DDCT dual-clutch transmission and front-wheel drive; 180 hp in conjunction with the 9-speed automatic transmission with torque converter and 4×4 drive. All new petrol engines are equipped with a particle filter GPF to be in line with Euro 6d regulations.
And the 2020 Jeep Renegade diesel? The access version is represented by the 1.6 Multijet II with 120 horsepower and 320 Nm, but leveling up we find the 2.0-liter Multijet II 140 and 170 HP, both with 350 Nm. The miles are combined with a six-speed manual transmission or an automatic double DDCT drilling with six ratios, always with front-wheel drive in both cases. The 2.0-liter is only 4 × 4, six-speed manual or 9-speed automatic. The diesel engines are also Euro 6d, equipped with DPF and SCR catalyst for NOx.
Interior Redesign & Changes
The interior of the 2020 Jeep Renegade benefits from the changes already introduced at the beginning of the year with the Previous Model. The dashboard has a new range of touchscreen infotainment of the latest generation (with displays up to 8.4 inches) and new controls for air conditioning. Also redesigned the central tunnel, with new storage compartments and a USB socket for the rear seats.
The complete list has not yet been declared, but the house has announced for the New Jeep Renegade an attack price of about 22,000 euros.
Jeep Renegade Expected Price
Below are the list prices of the new Renegade.
- Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Sport: € 22,400
- Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Longitude: € 22,800
- Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Business: € 24,600
- Jeep Renegade 1.0 T3 Limited: € 25,000
- Jeep Renegade 1.3 T4 DDCT Longitude: € 26,300
- Jeep Renegade 1.3 T4 DDCT Business: € 28,100
- Jeep Renegade 1.3 T4 DDCT Limited: € 28,500
- Jeep Renegade 1.3 T4 180 HP 4WD Ac.Drive Lim .: 32.100 €
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt 120CV Sport: € 25,900
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt 120CV Longitude: € 26,300
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt 120CV Business: € 28,100
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt 120CV Limited: € 28,500
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt DDCT 120CV Longitude: € 28,100
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt DDCT 120CV Business: € 29,900
- Jeep Renegade 1.6 Mjt DDCT 120CV Limited: € 30,300
- Jeep Renegade 2.0 Mjt 140 HP 4WD AD.Longitude: € 28,600
- Jeep Renegade 2.0 Mjt 140 HP 4WD AD. Limited: € 30,800
- Jeep Renegade 2.0 Mjt 140 HP 4WD AD.L.Limited: 33.200 €
- Jeep Renegade 2.0 Mjt 170CV 4WD AD.L. Trailhawk: € 36,500