Ferrari 812 Superfast 2018 Price, Review, Engine Specs, Horsepower

Sunday, February 19th, 2017 - Ferrari
Ferrari 812 Superfast 2018 Interior Photos

Ferrari 812 Superfast Price, Review, Engine Specs, Horsepower – Ferrari Cavallino is listed as the supercar Ferrari 812 Superfast faster than ever. To push her 6.5-liter V12 engine and will do a maximum power of 800 Horses well, a preview of we will see you at 87° Edition of the Geneva Motor Show next March.

We can go immediately to this hilarious casual: shot from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour “burned” in just 2.9 seconds and a top speed of over 340 km/h. Does may suffice as anticipation? Well no, we want you to know everything! Everything except. the price (!). That will perhaps unveil at the Swiss Festival.

Experience the all from Ferrari F12 Berlinetta first and then F12TDF. the new Ferrari 812 Superfast, in fact, want to turn to a clientele that demands performance, driving pleasure and claims to get noticed with determination and aggression in strong lines and decided the body with a large indoor comfort. Mail engine? That’s the real piece that affects and now we look in all its details.

Ferrari 812 Superfast 2018 Acceleration

Ferrari 812 Superfast Engine: 800 Horsepower!

Under the huge hood we find, as anticipated, a V12 6.5 V8, a maximum power of 800 Horses reached at 8500 RPM resulting in a specific power of 123 horsepower per liter. It is the first time in the entire history of the prancing horse that we speak of similar data for a road car but we continue: the maximum torque arrives at 718 Nm and almost all is available already at 3500 rpm, the system is direct injection to 350 bars with respect to this model, almost being tested if you really want to as well as variable intake ducts that are derived from those used for the Formula 1. Last, and most important, the data on the average consumption and emissions: 14.9 liters per 100 kilometers declaring Ferrari with 340 grams of CO2 per kilometer. The exhaust sound is unmistakable, as is “mandatory”?


The technology sector sees the presence for the first time on a Ferrari EPS (Electric Power Steering) system, electric power steering, Ferrari patented Side Slip Control (SSC) in version 5.0 and finish with the short wheelbase PCV 2.0 Virtual further evolved increasing agility and reducing the response times of the new 12-cylinder Berlinetta.


The new Ferrari 812 Superfast was designed by Ferrari style Centre and features a design by fastback that some had already seen from previous F12berlinetta and F12TDF, a vague memory at Ferrari 365 GTB4/pure homage of 1969 the trim tail view. The front and rear light clusters, both, are one of the key elements together with the huge wheel arches pronounced to give aggressive tread and “planted on the ground of the car. From official photos, we see how his style is brought to climax by unreleased red 1970s, designed to celebrate the anniversary of the company.


Now I’ll move into the Interior of the Ferrari 812 Superfast. From inside the 812, Superfast is a Coach at the highest level of a quality worthy of note and never seen before. The bridge is developed horizontally and includes as well the events and also creates a metal sculpture. The seats of new conception see a high-level ergonomic but without exceeding too far in terms of sportsmanship. The steering wheel and instruments, which are the fundamental element for the driver/rider, are quite new as well as the complete infotainment system and air conditioning equipment.

Ferrari 812 Superfast Dimension and Weight

Come on, metro in hand, to see that the car we are talking about specifically. It’s length 66 cm for 4 stops to meters and a width of 1 m and 97 centimeters and a height of one meter and 28. Dry weight, thanks to the quality of the materials used, is 1.53 pounds and weight distribution is 47% at the front and the remaining 53% behind.

Photo Credit: Ferrari

Ferrari 812 Superfast 2018 Price, Review, Engine Specs, Horsepower Pictures

Ferrari 812 Superfast Wallpaper Desktop 4KFerrari 812 Superfast 2018 Release Date and PriceFerrari 812 Superfast 2018 Interior PhotosFerrari 812 Superfast 2018 Exterior DesignFerrari 812 Superfast 2018 AccelerationFerrari 812 Superfast 4K Photos
Ferrari 812 Superfast 2018 Price, Review, Engine Specs, Horsepower | Marvel | 4.5

Previous post2017 Pagani Huayra Roadster Reveal, Release Date, Photos Next postLamborghini Huracan Performante Reveal: THE WORLD'S FASTEST CAR?